MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL: MTI is one of the world’s leading dramatic licensing agencies, protecting the rights and legacy of composers, lyricists and book writers. Our core business is issuing licenses and supplying scripts, musical materials, and other theatrical resources to schools and theatres, both amateur and professional around the world. With nearly 300 titles in the MTI catalogue including hits from the Broadway and London stage, musical revues, the Broadway Junior Collection and other youth musicals, MTI shows have been performed by 60,000 amateur and professional theatrical organizations throughout the US and in over 60 countries around the world.
GIVENIK: 5% of ticket proceeds are donated back to a non-profit organization or charity that the group selects through Givenik. The Broadway Student Summit is proud to work with Givenik.com as our ticketing partner. Givenik.com is the only place on the web to get discount tickets, premium seats and group rates to Broadway & Off-Broadway shows, and have 5% of every ticket donated to the charity of your choice. Visit Givenik.com to learn more!
UNLV is committed to and driven by these shared values that will guide our decision making:
- High expectations for student learning and success;
- Discovery through research, scholarship, and creative activity;
- Nurturing equity, diversity, and inclusiveness that promotes respect, support, and empowerment;
- Social, environmental, and economic sustainability;
- Strong, reciprocal, and interdependent relationships between UNLV and the region around us;
- An entrepreneurial, innovative, and unconventional spirit.