Looking for tickets to any of the shows that were offered

Home Topics Ticket Hub – Session E Looking for tickets to any of the shows that were offered
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My district didn’t sign me up in time and now I don’t have tickets to any of the shows. If you are willing to sell or gift your ticket to any of the shows, I would love you forever. 😉

Participant

I can sell you my Water for Elephants

Participant

And possibly Illinoise- I may choose to buy a different show instead – let me know!

Participant

I’m selling Illinoise if you’re interested.

Participant

I am planning to sell my ticket to “The Outsiders,” which I guess is at 2:00 on 7/27 if you’re interested. I’m taking my wife to see it in August, so I’m going to hold off so we can both see it for the first time together. I don’t know what the face value on the ticket is, though. Is there any way to know that before we arrive and they give us our tickets? I was going to offer it for 25% off of whatever the face value on the ticket is. That way somebody will get a deal, but I will still be able to recoup some of the money I spent on the tickets that I bought my wife and I. You can e-mail me at streifertm@icloud.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Participant

Matthew, I just messaged you about the outsiders ticket. If your wife is attending with you and you’d like to do a trade for any of the other shows, I can do that as well. My wife is joining me, so I am looking for a ticket for her. Jordanrprice@gmail.com

Participant

I just sold my Outsiders ticket, so it is no longer available. Apologies to those who reached out by e-mail after I had already sold it. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can delete the message above.

Participant

Kella,

I wouldbe interested in both of those. Please email me so we can chat about cost. Hideroonie40@gmail.com

Thank you.

Heidi O’Toole

Participant

I’m selling Illinoise for face minus 25% if you’re interested.

Participant

I am selling Illinoise if you want!

Participant

Thanks to everyone! I have secured tickets to Illinoise and Elephants. Anyone have tickets available for the other two shows?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top