Professional Development & Graduate Credit
All participants in the Broadway Teachers Workshop will receive a certificate verifying 30 hours of professional development training. Graduate credit hours are available for an additional fee. See below:
UNLV Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Credits
Participants in the Broadway Teachers Workshop can earn three graduate credits through the UNLV Theatre department. There is a written assignment and additional tuition fees payable to UNLV.
How to Register
Registration for the UNLV Summer Graduate Course that corresponds to the July Broadway Teachers Workshop Conference, Online & In NYC
is open from April 4, 2022 through July 08, 2022.
- You must first be registered and admitted to the Broadway Teachers Workshop.
- Register to be admitted to UNLV/The Graduate College as a non-degree-seeking graduate stude online directly through UNLV at http://summerterm.unlv.edu/admissions.php. Follow the links to apply as a NON-DEGREE SEEKING GRADUATE STUDENT. (*You will not need to do this if you are a current graduate student at UNLV.)
- You may then register for course number THTR 793 – SECTION 1001 (Summer Session III) for three credits.
- Once you have been admitted to the UNLV Graduate College and registered for the course, please contact the Instructor, Dr. Ann McDonough firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the syllabus and/or get further information about assignments.
For further UNLV registration information, please email UNLV Summer Term, email@example.com
The following is an estimate of what a Non-Degree Seeking student can expect to pay for this course* based on 2021 fees: (https://tuition.cashiering.unlv.edu/Home/Calculate):
- Non-degree-seeking student application fee: $30.00 (non-refundable)
- Registration Fees: ($305.50 x 3): $916.50
- Student Services: ($7.00 x 3): $21.00
- Graduate Fee: $25.00
- Non-Resident Fee: $1008.00
- New Student: $35.00
- Technology Fee: ($11.00 x 3): $33.00
- Temp Surcharge Fee: ($8 x 3): $24.00
- Misc. Mandatory Fees: $131.00
- Total: $2223.50*